• Internationally known educationist whose lectures on the topic of education & upbringing have created a revolution in the
masses for over 3 decades.
• Delivered over 3200 lectures throughout India for students & parents.
• Conducted over 200 educational workshops for teachers.
• Internationally known writer on educational & social issues of the Muslims and has written over 900 articles on various issues
related to the Muslim Ummah.
• Author of 9 books on education, many of them have multiple editions.
• Writes columns in many leading newspapers of the Indian subcontinent.
• Honoured with several awards by several organisations, prominent among them being ‘Sir Syed Award’ by American
Federation of Muslims in 2009.
• Lectures on PeaceTV and his programme ‘Sham-e-Ilm’ is very popular among the students, parents & teachers acros the globe.