Shaikh Zafarul Hasan Madni
• Born in Pratapgarh, U.P.
• Acquired his degree from the faculty of Hadith from Madina Al Munawwarah.
• Had the opportunity to seek knowledge from various Shyookh and Ulama by the grace of Allah azza wa jal’. Among them are:
• Working in the United Arab Emirates in the field of Da’wah for almost 25 years.
• Received invitations to speak in many international Islamic conferences and visits India on a frequent basis for spreading and teaching the people about Islam.
• In 2004 he was chosen by the government of Saudi Arabia to be the official teacher for Hajj and the rulings surrounding it.
• Authored several books, among them the two most popular ones being Tariqaa-e-Hajj & Ahkaam-e-Aqiqa.