Abdul Karim Parekh
- A pragmatic personality, Maulana Abdul – Karim Parekh has been ardently promoting the real grasping of the message of the Holy Qur'an amongst the people since the last 40 years.
- He is widely acclaimed for his Dars-e-Qur’an (discourses and commentaries on the Qur’an), Tarjuman-e-Qur’an (Translation of the Holy Qur’an in easily understandable Urdu, Hindi & Marathi), Lughatul Qur’an (Qur’anic Arabic Dictionary in Urdu, English, Hindi, Gujrati, Bangla and Turkish), Vigyan Yug Mein Islam Dharam (in Hindi), Aurat Ki Tauheen (in Urdu) and several other books.
- The Dars-e-Qur’an and Tarjuman-e-Qur’an are available on audio tapes.
- Maulana Parekh deals with modern challenges and conflicts with a Qur’anic approach along with scientific reasoning and apt logic for the inquisitive or doubtful mind.
- Thus he is highly appreciated by one and all - men and women, the youth and the aged and the common masses and educated elites.
has been awarded by American Federation of Muslims from India (AFMI) USA as PRIDE OF INDIA.
- Besides Hindi, Urdu, Marathi, English, Arabic, Gujrati and Sindhi Maulana Parekh has a good command over Sanskrit.
- His deep knowledge of other religions such as Hinduism, Christianity, Judaism, Buddism, Jainism, Sikhism and other faiths alongwith and in comparison to Islam puts him in a class apart amongst Islamic Scholars.
- In fact he is considered to be one of the most versatile Scholar for addressing Religious Meets, Conferences and Seminars as well as having dialogues and interactions with Non-Muslim Scholars.
- Being such an erudite scholar as well as a successful timber merchant of Nagpur, Maulana Parekh is well aware of day to day problems, conflicts and ground realities Indian Muslims face.
- His solutions offered in this context carry a lot of weight. In his capacity as Chairman, Trustee, Founder member etc. of Institutions like Managing Committee Nadwatul Ulema (Lucknow), All India Muslim Personal Law Board (Delhi), All India Majlise Mushawarat (Delhi) faculty of Theology Aligarh Muslim University Court, Majlise Talimul Quran (Nagpur), Central India Institute of Medical Sciences, Citizen’s Peace Committee (Nagpur), and Secular Society of India (Nagpur), his contributions are well acknowledged.
- With humble demeanour and profound prolific elucidation of the Holy Qur’an, is his life’s main mission.
- Maulana ABDUL-KARIM PAREKH stands out as a hallmark of real humanitarian and Islamic values resurgence.
- Postal Address : Fire Brigade Road, Lakadganj, Nagpur 440 008 (India) Tel (Off.): 768075 / 762756 / 761219 Tel (Res.): 762836 / 762307 Fax: 761219